What are the characteristics of CEOs that make them different? They have a clear vision for their company, leading it to the right direction and their people to the right page to make the whole company a success and its visions a reality. CEOs also inspire and motivate people to succeed and they don’t put them down. They are also ethical and honest. They also have excellent communication skills and they care that the company is always a good place to work. A CEO also has a global business outlook and does not stop innovating and adapting to the changes in business. He is also decisive and focuses on the needs of the customers.
If you want to start your own business and think about CEO education, pay attention to MBA admission preparation.
Highest Paid CEOs in the World
- Charif Souki – $141, 949, 280 (CHENIERE)
- Mario J. Gabelli- $85, 049, 800 (GAMCO)
- Lawrence J. Ellison- $78, 440, 657 (ORACLE)
Top Performing CEOs in the World
- Jeffrey Bezos, Amazon
- John Martin, Gilead Sciences
- John Chambers, Cisco Systems
- David Pyott, Allergan
Facts about CEOs
- 98% of CEOs in the world are men
- 69% of CEOs say they had any previous CEO experience before their current role
- 74% of CEOs have been in their current role for five or fewer years
In order to achieve success like the CEOs we have mentioned here, you need to get yourself great education. You need a great training ground and a whole lot of great education at your back. Investing on education to get in a reputable university for your MBA degree is necessary. Try MBA essay consulting service, it certainly will be useful and get started preparing to become a CEO by applying for an MBA degree.