Do You Need Help with Your Stanford College Application Essay?
Stanford ranks at number 5 for the best universities and colleges and as such is a highly sought after college for many students. Your chances of getting in, however, are pretty slim unless you are able to make your application and Stanford admission essay really stand out. The college received 42, 497 applications for a class of a little over 1,700 students.
One of the most important parts of your application is, of course, your personal statement or admission essays. While academic achievement is a key factor in your acceptance you are still going to be competing against many others that will have similar grades to you. The Stanford admission essays are your chance to grab the attention of the admissions panel and to make yourself memorable.
Of course writing that highly memorable admissions essay is not going to be an easy task and many applicants are going to struggle with it. This is why many students that are looking for an advantage will turn to our professional writing services for help. We are able to provide you with all of the help and support that you will need with your application.
Stanford College Admission Requirements
You will need to ensure that your requirements are all submitted correctly and in full or you will not be considered for a place. The following are the requirements that you will need to cover:
- Coalition or Common application
- Nonrefundable $90 fee or waiver request
- Testing; either the SAT with Essay or ACT with Writing
- School report and counselor’s letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Midyear transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation from teachers
- Your admission essays
If you want to know more about how we can help with your writing a personal statement for college, follow the link!
How to Write an Effective Admissions Essay for Stanford
The following Stanford application essay tips will help you with ensuring that your essays are going to get you noticed. You will be expected to write more than one essay and the topics will depend on the specific route that you take for your application with regards to the common or the coalition application.
The following tips, however, will help you with ensuring that you will cover everything that you will need:
- Always ensure that you fully understand the prompt for your essay and cover it within your writing; failing to actually cover the prompt is not going to help you.
- The committee will also want to know several other things about you such as:
- Why you are interested in your specific major
- What you have already done to pursue your education in this area
- What specific skills you have that make you suited to this major
- Where you expect your career and future education to take you
- Why you are specifically applying to Stanford
- Always keep within their specified word count for your writing and never exceed it.
- Make your opening line as attention grabbing as possible so that you get their attention right from the start.
- Tell a story about yourself so that you keep their attention throughout their reading.
- Always tell the truth. Do not just makeup something to fit their prompt or exaggerate your true abilities.
- Write in a manner that is concise and to the point, do not write about anything that is not totally relevant to your aim of gaining a place.
- Always illustrate your skills and abilities with a clear example; do not simply make any unsubstantiated claims.
- Write about yourself at all times this is a personal essay about you.
- Never complain or take issue with others through your writing in any way.
- Always proofread your writing very carefully. A single mistake could sink your chances totally.
Remember that your essay answers need to be different and make you stand out. So you need to think long and hard about how you will answer each. As Lynn F. Jacobs and Jeremy S. Hyman advise:
“How can I distinguish myself from those thousands of others applying to College X whom I don’t know—and even the ones I do know?”
You must be able to show how you are different from those many others applying and show why it is that you are the one they should be admitting.
Stanford Admission Essay Questions
You will be expected to answer some very specific prompts for your application essays and you need to consider your responses very carefully so that you can provide some outstanding answers. The Stanford short essays should be between 100 and 250 words in length and you are required to write three of them. The following prompts are what should be answered:
- Stanford students possess an intellectual vitality. Reflect on an idea or experience that has been important to your intellectual development.
- Virtually all of Stanford’s undergraduates live on campus. Write a note to your future roommate that reveals something about you or that will help your roommate and us know you better.
- What matters to you, and why?
You will also need to provide one essay to answer any of the coalitions or common application prompts depending on which you are using for your application. Coalition essays are recommended to be between 300 and 400 words in length with a maximum of 550 words while common application essays can be between 250 and 650 words in length.
We Can Help with Writing Your Stanford Application Essay
We offer a professional and highly reliable writing service for your essays. Our experts fully understand exactly what the Stanford committee are looking for from your essay as well as how to write something that is going to be attention grabbing right from the start. Our experts work directly with you at all stages of the process and are able to provide you with highly targeted and unique essays that will reflect your personality and aims.
All work is thoroughly tested for plagiarism to ensure that it is original to you and also carefully proofread to avoid any possible errors before it is delivered to you on time in the format that you require. Our services offer a full satisfaction money back guarantee and we are confident that you will be able to submit your essays with total confidence through our support.